Thursday, August 28, 2014

Go Sharks Go!

I had a great day at the Flight School today with several new Pilot training enquiries as well as some good friends who came flying with me in our Sling ZDL.

Billy and Bernard from Tyson Properties Amanzimoti came to visit and fly over the Durban and Umhlanga beachfront with me.

Yak Pilot Chris is doing his taildragger rating with us

Jonathan from ATS Flight School in Johannesburg paid us a visit

Theuns is keen on getting his PPL licence and came to check out my Sling

The view of the Umhlanga beachfront from ZDL

Bernard from Tysons enjoying the flight with me

Mark is one of my service providers who took naturally to the skyye over Durban with me

Sharks Academy rugby player Marc-Alexander is keen to get his pilot's licence and follow in his Dad's footsteps

1 comment:

  1. DTW Airport Taxi knows how tiring traveling can be, so we will ensure a comfortable, smooth and luxurious ride to your desired destination via our Metro airport taxi service.

    ReplyDelete