Thursday, April 17, 2014

United States next

This is the C172 Seaplane I will be flying in two weeks time on Lake Havasu, Arizona.

My United States FAA Private Pilot's licence will be obtained from the Flight Services District Office in Long Beach California next week as the validation of my South African foreign licence came through last night. As soon as my temporary FAA Airman's Certificate (Private Pilot Licence USA) has been issued we drive from Long Beach to Lake Havasu (about a 3 hour drive) where my training will take place. The lake is huge and it's Colorado River divides Arizona from Nevada.. Las Vegas is not too far away and we will likely stay there for one night after my seaplane course before returning to Long Beach near Los Angeles.


Lake Havasu, Arizona, also near to the Grand Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment