Sunday, April 20, 2014

Durban Skyye's rad new pics!

This is our Team Skyye - the professional team at our Durban Skyye Flight School - and some more awesome pics, courtesy of aviation photographer Brian Spurr.. Thanks Brian I love these photos.

Instructor Kyle (left), Chief Flying Instructor Brad (middle) and myself Dave (right) Chief Executive Officer of the Flight School. As soon as we have a school fixed wing sorted, I will be doing my instructor rating and will also be able to join my fellow instructors enjoying some good air time!
Instructor Kyle with Calvin in the school's Aquilla Microlight ZU-CCL


Durban Skyye's microlight overhead Umhlanga beach and the lighthouse

Our school microlight with Durban's Moses Mabhida Stadium in the background

Durban Skyye over Umhlanga and the Pearls apartments

Our Team Skyye with our planes and branded vehicles


No comments:

Post a Comment