Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pietermaritzburg jaunt

Durban Harbour in the background as I head to Pietermaritburg in ZDL to bring back my partner who has taken our flight school Sling for another 100 hour service - we've just topped 1100 hours in that plane now

The rolling green hills and sugar cane of KZN just passed the toll plaza - I didn't have to pay


The onboard computer EFIS logs the journey via Light Flight, Cato Ridge

Pietermaritzburg Airport - well worth a visit and fabulous coffee shop

Another of my famous Stadium pics 

In the flight school taildragger this time


Another of my famous selfies ha ha this time in FYA bringing the serviced aircraft home


Saturday flight lesson with my student Gordon who can now fly by himself!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see Dave in plain Self y.DTW Airport Taxi is equipped with clean Metro airport taxi service with very professionally trained licensed drivers which will ensure your safe, relaxing trip to or from the DTW Airport or around the State Michigan.

    ReplyDelete