Sunday, August 23, 2015

Instructor's renewal

I can't believe it's been a year since obtaining my National Flight Instructor rating and this morning I did my renewal skills test with Brad. I have not been that busy with students for the year as I run the admin for the whole flight school too, but I have notched up 45 hours instruction and a total of almost 500 flying hours in the short couple of years since getting my licence.

Brad and I in the skyye over Durban

Durban Stadium off the wing of my Sling ZDL

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Family Trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice on my blog. Let me know if you have any other suggestions and definitely enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete