Friday, February 21, 2014

Sling Durban Agents


Our flight school has been appointed by The Airplane Factory as their Sling aircraft Durban Agents. 

This means that we are now the official distributors of this incredible aircraft in Durban. Thanks guys, it really has been a journey with our own Sling ZDL # 34 and we have watched you grow from strength to strength of the past few short years. We are delighted to be part of this amazing team of incredibly driven people who have become our Sling family as much as our fellow aviators and friends who also own Sling aircraft.

This blog started when I took my first steps towards getting my pilot's licence and my decision at that early stage to buy a Sling airplane after looking at everything else that was on the market. I have loved every step of the journey and that journey has had our own Sling ZDL as an integral part. With the Durban agency I hope to see the family in Durban grow even stronger.

Thanks guys for this opportunity.

The 3 Slings in production - 4 seater, 2 seater and taildragger

No comments:

Post a Comment