Sunday, February 9, 2014

300 and climbing

Yes, today's flight took me to my 300 hours flying time. Wow, amazing to believe I have spent this amount of time in the air as Pilot-in-Command of an aircraft!


Yesterdays photos of the Durban beachfront were about the best I have seen and I am on a quest to find the right photo as the backdrop to our kiosk at Virginia Airport for our flight school. However when I enlarged them to the size of the wall they came out a bit fuzzy, so I enlisted the help of Justin who took some stunning pics of our plane before. He is a whizz with the camera and is able to produce photos in raw and jpg format. The pics looked great and you can watch this space for them as soon as they have been processed.

In the meantime the flight, while Justin was snapping away, took me to my 300 mark.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment