Thursday, January 30, 2014

Track me live when I fly

I have found a cool App for my phone and linked it to this blog.. see panel to the right. Provided I activate my live tracking App on my iPhone as I fly, you can click on the link (South African flag) in the LiveTrack box and it will come up with my name (Dave Mc Naught) and give you the status of my flight and location, or last location when logged on. When you land, the phone App asks you if you have landed ok or need help and from the blog link this is displayed.


So it works as a sort-of personal locator beacon and will tell if you have landed safely. Pretty neat App and facility. Here's the link to their website, and you need to activate the App on your phone.. mine is an iPhone and I got the App through the App Store, but I will also load it onto my iPad and activate it when on distance travels as I keep EasyCockpit live on my iPad as I fly.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete