Friday, October 21, 2011

Have Wings, can Fly!!


Instructor Brad handled my Flight Test and Sling Training
Today was the day. Finally the weather improved after a week of rain and clouds; so after several postponements, I was able to do my flight test today and was awarded my wings.

Brad put me through my paces and although the landings and some of the manouvres were not 100%, I can fly this little red rocket safely and can handle the exercises. Perfection will follow.. perhaps not, one is always trying to make the next landing the most perfect one. The fun is trying.
Hey, what are these clouds doing in my sky?
Thanks to Geoff, Noel and Brad - the team at Light Flight and Tasha on accounts, for the past few weeks of exhileration and training at Light Flight in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.

Thanks also to the team at The Airplane Factory for making this awesome little red rocket for us. What a dream to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment