Saturday, June 4, 2011

First pics from the cockpit


Instructor Brad from Light Flight School practises stalls with me


I can multi-task but at this early stage of my flying asked Brad to take control as I took my first pics from the "driving seat"...ha ha. We practised stalls today.. no power, under power, no flaps and with flaps.. no problem. Must say that the little Foxbat handles them well. I was interested in knowing that there were available emergency landing strips below. Quite amazing how many private fields there are in this area. Landings were very shaky and Brad had to sort them out for me.. amazing these dual controls, although they can also be restricting if you are trying the get the feel of it and correct your own mistakes.

Clocked up a total of 8,7 hours as of today... and climbing.



No comments:

Post a Comment