Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday flights

I had a couple of students today, both with just over 10 hours flight experience, and practising landing the plane, so we went around and around a number of times, a bit bumpy some of the landings, but definitely improving. I also flew out west with Gordon to let him experience a grass field landing and he managed it pretty well. 

Student Mike Axcell looking proud of himself after a number of landings at Virginia

Mike (right) and I in the air over the Durban coast

Beautiful winter day in Durban - felt like summer 30 deg as we took off from Virginia Airport

Student Gordon and I tried some grass field landings

Shongweni dam on our return from Cato Ridge

The cockpit of our personal Sling ZDL as Llew and I flew to Ballito and back

Llew and I in ZDL

No comments:

Post a Comment