Sunday, January 25, 2015

Students

Well the "holidays" are over so there's no been too much time for flying my own plane yet in 2015. The flight school has also been quite demanding with over 300 flights being handled over the December / January period.. not too much my own, but I have the admin behind it all to keep up to date. My own few students have also kept me busy, although the heat of Durban is on us and the best flying time is after 4pm as the sun gets lower.

Getting our flight school aircraft out of the hangar for another flight

My student Bill who has taken up his life-long ambition to fly

Great photo of Durban's Moses Mabhida World Cup Football Stadium on the wingtip of my flight school Sling FYA

Durban city and harbour en route seawards of the Bluff to the Virginia General Flying area inland of Amanzimtoti

No comments:

Post a Comment