Sunday, September 21, 2014

Super excitement

Today was super exciting for Theuns (right) as he took to the sky for the first time at the controls of our Flight School Sling Aircraft, and for myself as my first student and for "ab initio" training for his Pilot's licence. This means I start Theuns off in the beginning and take him through the learning modules until he is safe to fly on his own and pass his Pilot's licence skills test. Theuns took to the sky like a pro and handled the flight controls well.. soon to be another great pilot!! Well done man!!


Dave (left) with Theuns (right) at the controls of our SLing FYA

Theuns flies the plane back home to Virginia after practising some manoeuvres in the Virginia General Flying Area

The cockpit of our Sling FYA with the Durban harbour in the background

The view from 1500 ft along the Bluff headed back to Virginia Airport
My Flight School aircraft, Sling FYA

A celebratory glass of wine for me after my first student completed his introductory training flight with me as Instructor, after qualifying recently



No comments:

Post a Comment