Friday, May 31, 2013

Mid-week jaunt

Durban on a sunny day this week


I did most of my initial NPL flight training over the winter months May - August when the weather in Durban is perfect and clear every day, apart from a little early morning mist up in Cato Ridge where my training school was based. Llewellyn is sharing the plane doing his training for his PPL now and every morning the skies are blue and clear... so I'm getting FOMO - Fear of Missing Out!!

So mid-week I had to escape for a little jaunt to Pietrmaritzburg for lunch. It also gave me the chance to fly over a farm near Pmb - see photo above, which has a level section suitable for a future runway and hangars we are looking into. Could be good if we can get the landowner on board.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete