Friday, May 11, 2012

100 posts

My last post was my 100th on this blog can you believe - my mate Marc calls me a blogwhore... so be it! It was the advent of the digital camera and of course the internet that changed everything. In the old days I used to take photos and keep albums and I also went through a stage long ago of taking slides and had a slide projector.  Unlike Facebook or other digital album websites, blogs enable you to capture the story that goes with the pictures, label them and group them into categories, as well as maintaining a chronological order to the posts. So what better way to keep track of your life's efforts? I run 13 blogs at the moment for business, flying, pleasure and home life... check out this one too Durban View I started that blog for the world cup and after the football was over kept the blog going as my family blog.

This Saturday we have a houseload of guests for the Indaba tourism conference in Durban and tomorrow morning I am flying to the Battlefields Fly-In, so more pics on that after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment