Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sling Solo

First Solo flight in the Sling

Showing off at Light Flight - myself and Llewellyn

 Today was an awesome day. I convinced Brad that I really was confident to take to the air in our Sling Solo for the first time. So off I went and did a few circuits at Virginia, even managing to take a photo of my first Sling solo flight. After that I took the pocket rocket solo to Pietermaritzburg while my instructor tailed me with Marc in his plane. Feeling a little unfamiliar with the route, I put the plane on auto-pilot for a short while while I gazed more intently at the GPS while chatting to Brad and Marc on 123.45.. sjoe what a morning, but awesome stuff and great to feel I can handle the plane myself. Big steps and rocketing now towards my licence I hope to achieve next month.
Brad at Light Flight

Home to Durban

Brad takes Calvin and Marc for their first flips in the plane

No comments:

Post a Comment